[Accessibility-testing] Notes & minutes of the April 30, 2018 meeting

Andrew Plotkin erkyrath at eblong.com
Mon Apr 30 21:56:09 EDT 2018

On Mon, 30 Apr 2018, Jason McIntosh wrote:

> * All agree that we should focus on terps that are under active
maintenance

When we started talking about this project (how many years ago?) I wanted
to include interpreters which were in widespread use, even if they weren't
being actively maintained. Specifically, Zoom was still being used fairly
commonly even though it hadn't been updated for a long time.

However, that distinction has pretty well vanished now. Zoom has aged out
and vanished; so has Spatterlight. What we're left with, for interpreters
that support Inform Glulx games:

   Quixe (web)
   WinGlulxe (Win)
   Gargoyle (Mac/Win/Linux)