[Accessibility-testing] Plotting out the rest of the year

Jason McIntosh jmac at jmac.org
Mon Aug 13 16:18:13 EDT 2018

On Aug 11, 2018, at 10:24 PM, Jason McIntosh <jmac at jmac.org> wrote:

> Would also point out that the first deadline is this coming Monday, August 13. We’ll be having our meeting at the usual time and channel then — come on by if you can — with an agenda of discussing the mockup testing report matrix I shared here last Wednesday, and talking about whatever is needed to finish up the two test games.

Reminder that this is coming up this evening!

If you plan on attending, please read Zarf’s tester notes from his July 30 email to the list. If you’re not planning on attending… please read them anyway. :) (I admit that I didn’t get around to this until just now.)

There is a nonzero chance that I’ll be late to my own dang meeting tonight due to sour weather - if I don’t pick up the six o’clock summons, it’s because I’m driving through torrential rain. Should that occur, y’all can appoint a chair pro tempore and talk as you please about the per-scheduled topic, or y’all can just exchange pleasantries and agree to take it to the list; I’ll crash in and follow up either way.