[Accessibility-testing] 2018 goals review

Dan Fabulich dan at fabulich.com
Tue Feb 6 01:59:43 EST 2018

Oops, I forgot to add one more point. It may not be necessary to invent a new game for testing, but if anybody is excited by that idea, and so would volunteer time to work on a sample game and a testing guide for it (especially volunteering to work on that this week), then the volunteer should feel free to implement as much or as little as they desire.

If somebody wants to code up a test game with puzzles covering various methods of interaction, then please, follow your passion, and don't let me stand in your way!

-Dan