[Accessibility-testing] 2018 goals review

Jason McIntosh jmac at jmac.org
Tue Feb 6 13:16:07 EST 2018

On Feb 6, 2018, at 12:48 PM, deborah.kaplan at suberic.net wrote:

> I would propose that at this point we have had all of the philosophical discussions, worked through various proposals, and the information is all there for Jason to make some decisions. Let's just let Jason, as our fearless leader twice over, come up with a proposal for what we should now attempt, we can move forward with that. I will personally commit to not arguing whatever his plan is, even if I don't like it. :)

Just to be clear, I neither intend nor desire to drive this team around unilaterally, as much as I do hope to help drive its work forward! Right now I’m doing my best to just catch up with the past year-and-change of discussion with the goal of defining the project’s overall goals, prior to moving on to the nitty-gritty of tasks and next actions (which Dan has not-incorrectly begun to allude to).

And I rather do think we may have arrived at the point of agreeing what we’re all aiming at, so… hey, pretty good? If so I will move ahead to discussion of more fine-grained tasks presently.