[Accessibility-testing] 2018 planning: tools & meta

Jason McIntosh jmac at jmac.org
Sat Feb 10 18:49:26 EST 2018

On Jan 22, 2018, at 10:10 PM, Jason McIntosh <jmac at jmac.org> wrote:

> What would we think about opening this mailing list's archives, both past and future, to the public?

Hi folks,

Just to close off this thread: Per subsequent discussion on this list, I did prune older mail off the archives, and made the remainder public. You can see the public archives here: http://iftechfoundation.org/pipermail/accessibility-testing/

I plan on writing a short IFTF blog post about the accessibility testing program soon, and will link to the above — which at the time of this writing, contains only the “2018 goals review” thread. (Plus this email, as soon as I send it.)

I did grab a copy of the old archive’s HTML and source text before this, so if anyone would like a copy, just let me know.