[Accessibility-testing] 2018 planning: tools & meta

furkle at furkleindustries.com furkle at furkleindustries.com
Sun Feb 11 10:34:59 EST 2018

Belatedly, as I've been quite busy at work, but I'd also like to agree
with constraining the scope of the initial "work order," as it were, to
game/fic output, rather than the systems used to generate game/fic output,
seems like a good idea. One of the stumbling blocks we encountered was
that we weren't really sure which to start testing first, so any clarity
in when we examine and test certain aspects of the domain is welcome.

Thanks,
furkle