[Accessibility-testing] 2018 planning: tools & meta

Jason McIntosh jmac at jmac.org
Mon Feb 19 17:33:03 EST 2018

One more note on the thread about the open mailing list archives:

I realized after the fact that this policy might get in the way of open conversation later, especially once we get to the tester-recruitment phase of this operation. Should that ever become the case, or if y’all have any other related concerns, please just let me know. The open-archives policy is quite secondary to the accessibility program’s mission, and it ever becomes an obstacle to open discussion and planning then I’d much sooner close it again than insist on keeping it around.