[Accessibility-testing] Notes & minutes of the April 30, 2018 meeting

Jason McIntosh jmac at jmac.org
Tue May 1 14:05:41 EDT 2018

Yes, I’m always going to answer “no” to “Do you want to take on double the work”?

That said, I’d like to add Frotz to the interpreter list if it does play Glulx. I admit I’m a little confused by this. I based my Zcode-only assumption on the text at https://github.com/DavidGriffith/frotz, which mentions the Z-machine but not Glulx — and if you search that Github repository for “glulx” you get only three hits, one of which is a command to print an error message apologizing for not supporting Glulx. So uhhhh I’m not sure. :)