[Accessibility-testing] Notes & minutes of the April 30, 2018 meeting

Mark Barlet mark at ablegamers.org
Wed May 2 10:09:17 EDT 2018

Question. I would like to see if the group would like to add another expert
to the mix? The VP of AbleGamers is a PHD in Computer Human Interfacing and
professor at the University of York in the UK, but fear not, he is
Canadian, and is helping us evolve game accessibility. He also has a huge
issue with how WC3 does things, and I feel he "of the same mind" and would
be a helpful addition.

If you will have him, can someone write me up a primer of the mission of
this group so I can send it to him and see if he wants to join. He also
runs the AbleGamers Player Panels I spoke about.

Thanks!

--
Mark Christopher Barlet
Executive Director / Founder The AbleGamers Charity.