[Accessibility-testing] Reminder: Meeting on May 14, 6 PM Eastern

Jason McIntosh jmac at jmac.org
Tue May 8 14:21:24 EDT 2018

Hi everyone,

Reminder that our second biweekly meeting’s set for next Monday, May 14 at 6 PM Eastern on Skype. I’ll make the audio-only call at 6 sharp, much as I did last time; attendance encouraged but not mandatory.

Bit of homework to do before then (for me, as much as for anyone else!):

• Review my notes & minutes from our last meeting, posted to this list on April 30 at 9 PM Eastern

• Review Zarf’s notes on his “Cloak of Access” work in progress, posted to this list on April 30 at 10 PM Eastern

• Refamiliarize with Furkle’s Twine work from last fall: https://github.com/furkleindustries/iftf-twine-testing

• Have a look at AbleGamers’ Player Panels program: http://www.ablegamers.org/player-panels/

I’ll post a more agenda-looking agenda shortly before the meeting next week. The general topic, I expect, will be further work on implementing “Cloak of Access” on our target platforms, and finalizing our list of interpreters (and browsers?) to test.