[Con-info] Welcome to our con info news list

Andrew Plotkin erkyrath at eblong.com
Wed Mar 28 11:48:19 EDT 2018

I'm supposed to shout "first post!", right?

You signed up for this list because I handed you a flyer, or because you
saw our blog post:

http://blog.iftechfoundation.org/2018-03-27-planning-a-new-convention-for-2019.html

That post is the current state of affairs, so read it if you haven't yet.
We don't have a date, a name, or even a formal committee yet, but we're
going to be putting those together over the next couple of months. This
list is the place to get updates as we make progress.

For everyone offering to help: thank you! We'll get back to you soon, once
we're slightly better organized.

Thanks for joining! Hope to see you in 2019.

--Z

--
*