[Con-volunteer] Bag-stuffing party!

Andrew Plotkin erkyrath at eblong.com
Tue Jun 4 17:22:39 EDT 2019

Anybody in town want to come help me stuff swag bags on Sunday afternoon?

I know there's a thousand things going on this weekend (Dragon Boat,
BAPHL, AtParty) but, well, we gotta do it sometime.

The goal is to get 250 paper bags stuffed with pins, flyers, and so on.
There may also be a badge-alphabetizing festival.

This Sunday, let's say starting at 1pm. At my apartment near Ball Square.
Who is free for this?

--Z

--
*