[Con-volunteer] Volunteering tasks locked!

Dan Cox dan.cox at videlais.com
Wed Jun 12 21:29:48 EDT 2019

Hi, everyone

All tasks and time-blocks are now locked. If you need to change your
time-block or something comes up, please contact me via e-mail before the
conference or via text message during the conference.

As I mentioned in my e-mail the other day, I'll be around and basically "on
call" should anything happen or any incidents occur. My contact information
can be found again at the bottom of this e-mail.

I will have printed versions of the schedule, a checklist of who is working
where and when, and two copies of the registration information for the
sign-in desk.

I wish everyone safe travels before the conference, and I look forward to
see you all in Boston in a few days!

E-mail: dan.cox at videlais.com
Phone: 1-757-439-4197
Twitter: @videlais