[Con-volunteer] Reminder: Be sure to sign-up for a time-block!

Dan Cox dan.cox at videlais.com
Thu May 30 11:49:22 EDT 2019

Hi, new mailing list members!

Since we assume there might have been a problem with everyone signing up
for the mailing list, we have now added everyone. A few of you will also be
getting a variant of this email for the second (or even third) time in the
last few days -- sorry about that! We didn't realize there was an issue
until a couple hours ago.

As part of being a volunteer, we ask that you sign up for at least one
three-hour block during either Saturday or Sunday.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zB6ME24Nig6rFFFqSzCeBAdf_YdrhamSPs9ZM-9Ybfo/edit?usp=sharing

I ask that you prioritize the morning slots for each day, as we expect
those to be the busiest times. Up to two people can volunteer for each area
per time-slot.

As we prepare for the conference, we might also share tasks that help us.
The other day, I re-shared a request from Andrew Plotkin about doing some
game research. Right now, we have that covered, but there might also be
other opportunities. Anything that we think might take more than a couple
hours will basically "count" as volunteering.