[Accessibility-testing] Making some test games

Jason McIntosh jmac at jmac.org
Mon Apr 9 13:25:08 EDT 2018

On Apr 4, 2018, at 9:50 PM, Jason McIntosh <jmac at jmac.org> wrote:

> • I will have an “office hour” on the Slack’s #a11y channel every Monday evening, from 8 to 9 PM Eastern time. I am of course on the Slack most of the time *anyway*, but I hereby set this as an hour I’ll always be immediately available to text-chat about this project. I am going to start this right away, as of this coming Monday, April 9. I encourage y’all to visit whenever Monday evening sees you with something you’d like to discuss at chat-speed.

Just a reminder (to myself at least as much to anyone else) that I’ll be kicking this off this evening. Please do mosey on by if you have anything related to the project you’d like to bring up in a chattish environment!

(I realize Slack itself has scheduling and reminder features too, and I should get on that, for this…)