[Accessibility-testing] Status update, and regular meeting proposal

Jason McIntosh jmac at jmac.org
Mon Apr 30 13:54:25 EDT 2018

Hi folks,

Reminder that this is happening this evening at 6 PM Eastern! As I wrote last week, attendance is encouraged but not mandatory. I’ll volunteer to take minutes and share after the meeting.

I am led to believe that we used Skype last time, so… let’s use Skype again! I think I have everyone’s Skype info from prior list communication, so I’ll throw y’all contact requests presently, and email anyone I miss. (My Skype handle is zendonut.) I’d also prefer making this an audio-only call, if nobody objects…

Agenda

* Current-status snapshot
    * Current phase of work: create "Cloak of Access", times 3
    * Schedule of work
        * Last schedule draft from 2/13 email
            * March - May: CoA development & documentation
            * June - July: Testing!
            * August: Report!
        * Update this?
    * After we finish CoA, what next?

* Progress updates
    * Acknowledgment that this is our first regular meeting so I don't expect much progress today :)
    * Inform
    * Twine
    * ChoiceScript

* Other discussion?