[Accessibility-testing] Proposed test-guide front page

Jason McIntosh jmac at jmac.org
Sun Dec 2 14:49:02 EST 2018

Hi folks,

A rough draft of a test guide front page is here: http://jmac.org/misc/a11y/ What do we think?

Most of the links are blank, but it should be obvious where they’d lead in the final document. And, as it says, the instructions for “Night” are incomplete, because I’m still not sure if we’re going to let testers play that however they want, or if we’re going to split testers up into groups who are assigned to try it on different interpreters in order to maximize coverage. (Would love some opinions from y’all on this, in fact!)

My idea, at any rate, is that we’d email folks a little package including this web page, the two games, the additional “Night” material that Zarf made, and a README saying “please open index.html in a web browser”. The web page would contain download links for Glulx interpreters; I like that idea better than attaching the interpreter programs directly to the emailed test packages, but I’d be interested if anyone disagrees here.