[Accessibility-testing] Tonight's call

Jason McIntosh jmac at jmac.org
Mon Dec 17 09:37:01 EST 2018

Hi all,

It’s been quite a year for this team! Let’s have our last group call of 2018 this evening at 7 PM Eastern time on the usual Skype channel.

Things to discuss:

• Player Panel update: Chris Powers contacted me this morning to say that our project’s description was released to the field of testers today. They have the next week to sign up, and we should get a list of interested parties next week.

• The state of the test material (the instruction pages and the surveys)

• Logistics about distributing the material - when, and how

• The 11th-hour tweaks to the Twine game we discussed last time (particularly the cycle link)