[Accessibility-testing] Testing website online

Furkle Industries furkleindustries at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 23:42:25 EST 2018

Passwords seem like an additional potential failure point for an audience
(VI testers) you can't adequately test against. I think in general the less
business logic we put between testers and what they need to read the
better. We're not doing skunk works and the worst case I can imagine from
having the test be publicly visible (excluding Zarf's concerns) is that we
get too many testers. (Which I think we can agree is not a very significant
problem.)