[Accessibility-testing] 2018 goals review

Dan Fabulich dan at fabulich.com
Tue Feb 6 13:57:31 EST 2018

> On Feb 6, 2018, at 9:48 AM, deborah.kaplan at suberic.net wrote:
>
> I admit that one of the reasons I have struggled to get traction on this project is that every time we get moving on the Testathon, which is the reason we came together, I end up getting discouraged by pushback against the idea of the Testathon itself.

My apologies. I think it's only been me pushing back on the idea; I didn't know that this was affecting your traction. (I'd hoped that scoping the project down would make it easier to get started and finished, rather than harder.)

I promise not to bring up this category of objection again! Y'all have heard it well enough.

-Dan