[Accessibility-testing] 2018 goals review

Austin Seraphin austin at austinseraphin.com
Wed Feb 7 15:01:17 EST 2018

Hey everyone! A change in my medical condition has reduced my energy,
but I've read the dialog with interest. I agree that in the long term we
will want guidelines which anyone can follow. Hints in images give a
good example. Testing gives us data to draw our conclusions. I really
like the idea of compensation. I wonder if we could send a feelie in
keeping with tradition. I really enjoyed the copper coins from Get Lamp.
I know in the real world people want money, but I just had that fun thought.

--
Austin Seraphin: https://AustinSeraphin.com