[Accessibility-testing] Reminder of July 2 meeting, and material to review

Jason McIntosh jmac at jmac.org
Sun Jul 1 14:09:01 EDT 2018

Hi all,

A few reminders for everyone:

• Our next Skype meeting is tomorrow, Monday July 2, at 6 PM Eastern.

• If you can, please set aside some time to play through Zarf’s completed test-game draft (ttps://eblong.com/zarf/tmp/accessib/ <ttps://eblong.com/zarf/tmp/accessib/>). You can share comments on this list or on the call tomorrow.

• We still need to make a list of the accessibility conditions that we’d like to see covered for each interpreter/platform. I made some suggestions in my email to the list of June 19, based on our conversation from our previous meeting. I expect that this will be a main topic of our next call as well.