[Accessibility-testing] both games and voice/keyboard accessibility

Furkle Industries furkleindustries at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 18:00:08 EDT 2018

Oh, relatedly, let me know if it would be useful to create a flat-text list
of things one should be capable of doing in the Twine. I recognize it's a
bit dicey, epistemologically-speaking, to ask people to assess the
functionality of something designed to potentially exceed the limits of
what they're capable of perceiving with available tools.

--Claire