[Accessibility-testing] Inform test game

Andrew Plotkin erkyrath at eblong.com
Sun Jun 17 01:50:13 EDT 2018

I have a mostly-complete draft of the Inform test game:

https://eblong.com/zarf/tmp/accessib/

I still need to fill in a couple of corners, and also add an ending. But
all of the specified interactions are in place. Most of them earn you
a "treasure", although one just increases your score. I may do more with
the score idea.

I dropped one of the specified interaction, the one about "the word ALERT
flashes in the status line one turn later". I decided that wasn't
something that any IF game would expect you to notice, sighted or not.
Instead, I added a use of the standard Inform block quotation facility.

--Z

--
*