[Accessibility-testing] Building the other text-matrix axis (plus meeting reminder)

Jason McIntosh jmac at jmac.org
Mon Jun 18 12:02:21 EDT 2018

And of course I forgot to actually attach the textfile I said I would! Allow me to just paste it in hereā€¦

## Interpreters

In every case, we expect testers to use the most recent formal release of all the software named (including operating system). Testers will note version specifics in their survey responses, and we should allow for releases to occur in the middle of our testing period (rather than insist that testers delay upgrading their software for the sake of testing).

### Inform

* Frotz - iOS
* Gargoyle - Mac
* Gargoyle - Windows