[Accessibility-testing] Reminder: Meeting on May 14, 6 PM Eastern

Jason McIntosh jmac at jmac.org
Mon May 14 16:24:57 EDT 2018

Hi folks,

Reminder that we’re meeting at 6 PM eastern this evening (about an hour and a half from my typing this.) Like last time, let’s make it an audio-only Skype call, with your presence encouraged but not mandatory. If you show up after we start the call, send me a Skype message and I’ll patch you in.

Here’s a short agenda for tonight:

Update of Cloak of Access schedule and expectations
    Update expectations: ChoiceScript
    Update the deadline to have all first drafts of games & docs complete

Generate and pin the list of interpreters & tools to test against
    I, jmac, dropped the ball here.
    Let's get this done in email before the next meeting. (I'll start... really!)

Cloak of Access status updates & discussion
    Inform
        Zarf's summary
        Interpreter resilience (Deborah's suggestion)
        Other updates?
    Twine
    ChoiceScript

Adding to the team?
    Mark suggested Dr. Christopher Power (AbleGamers' VP)
    Various people last time mentioned Liza Daly
    Mailing list consensus: Let's stick to who we have, but be open to further counsel? (And we are likely to work with Christopher WRT Player Panels anyway!)

Other business?

Next meeting time