[Accessibility-testing] Next meeting is Monday, Nov 19 at 7

Jason McIntosh jmac at jmac.org
Mon Nov 19 16:20:56 EST 2018

Hi all,

Reminder that our next call is tonight at 7 PM Eastern, via the usual Skype thing.

Our main topic will be a review of our status & next tasks WRT our Player Panel application, and what we need to have prepared on our end. (To review, see my posts to the list from November 10 and November 15.)

The ball’s in our court right now; I’d like to get Chris Power’s questions answered after this meeting if possible, and get us all ready to receive testers ASAP after that! (Austin and Zach did end up posting their own thoughts to the list before today, but I wanted to hold off my reply to Chris until our next group chat anyway.)

Yes, we may very well end up holding the test period over the holidays instead of before it. But, as Mark has suggested on a past call, this may be just as well, since holidays = more free time for most folks…