[Accessibility-testing] Mobile Twine Platforms

Austin Seraphin austin at austinseraphin.com
Mon Nov 19 20:08:05 EST 2018

By the way I played through on Mac and in Linux. The game has some
accessibility issues but I could win it easily enough. I could tab
through items. Safari read them as groups whereas Orca correctly
identified them as links. I had some focusing problems and I had to jump
around to read changes, but nothing prevented me from winning it unlike
with Cloak of Access.

--
Austin Seraphin: https://AustinSeraphin.com