[Accessibility-testing] Surveys

Jason McIntosh jmac at jmac.org
Thu Sep 6 10:08:02 EDT 2018

Hi gang,

We’re planning on our next come-if-you-can Skype call at 6 PM Eastern on Monday, September 10. On the docket is review of the tester surveys for “A Night Beneath the Opera”, which Zarf and Zack are putting together.

Relatedly, I've spoken off-list with Claire, who needs to shift her focus away from the testing project for a bit (and please correct me if I’m misrepresenting you here, Claire). I would like to follow the team’s plan, proposed at the last meeting, to write up survey material for “Twine of Access” as-is. So, I’d like a volunteer or two to pick up that task…?