[Accessibility-testing] Meeting Reminder: Monday, Sept 24, 6 PM Eastern

Jason McIntosh jmac at jmac.org
Mon Sep 24 23:37:18 EDT 2018

Here is a debrief!

• We will aim to present Mark with a more formal Player Panels application by Friday morning (September 28). I’m taking point on this. At his request, I’m just turning my “Player panels application draft” email from September 23 into a nice clean Word doc.

If y’all have any further comment on the draft expressed in that email, please share it no later than Thursday morning of this week.

• I will help organize some sort of Twine-talent convocation between Claire and Chris and Company to finish up the Twine test game, off-list.

• Mark advises us to please remember to make email address a required field on surveys; it’s otherwise a mess to match responders up with payment after the fact

• We are tabling talk of test scheduling until the Player Panels machinery has had a chance to turn further.

• Next meeting on Monday, October 8 at 6 PM Eastern!