[Accessibility-testing] [Testing2019] Reminder: Testing ends tomorrow, Feb 11

Jason McIntosh jmac at jmac.org
Tue Feb 12 17:41:47 EST 2019

On Feb 10, 2019, at 3:46 PM, Jason McIntosh <jmac at jmac.org> wrote:

> And let this be a reminder that our next Skype call will be on Tuesday, Feb 12 at 7 PM.

Hey, that’s tonight! (And I realize that our once-dependable meeting times have been shifting around a lot lately; I apologize for the confusion and appreciate y’all’s patience.)

Just like last time, please take some time before the call to review the current (and now final) test responses if you can. You can find them at inform_test.webloc and twine_test.webloc, in the “Survey responses” folder in our Dropbox.