[Accessibility-testing] Last chance for pre-launch comments! (Respond by Wednesday night, please!)

Jason McIntosh jmac at jmac.org
Wed Jan 9 18:41:49 EST 2019

All,

Thanks to some rapid work by furkle, we’ve got the Harlowe version of Twine of Access up as well. (It incorporates my recent change.) A direct link to it: http://accessibility.iftechfoundation.org/Twine%20of%20Access/twine-of-access-harlowe.html (It should contain exactly the same content as the Sugarcube version, unless I”m mistaken, though its appearance varies a bit.)

As is now visible on http://accessibility.iftechfoundation.org, I made a highly informal A/B test out of this by asking with the first initial A through J to play one version, and those with K through Z to play the other. This makes for a roughly half-and-half grouping of the 29 initial participants. That good with y’all?

Since this is a under-the-wire change I’d like to wait until tomorrow (Thursday) before making any announcements, while keeping the Feb 4 testing deadline where it is. Please do continue to get any last-minute comments about the site to me before bedtime tonight. :)