[Accessibility-testing] Handling new applications?

Jason McIntosh jmac at jmac.org
Thu Jan 10 16:31:09 EST 2019

Hi gang,

I’ve received two emails so far from blind IF fans who would like to join the effort. I don’t think we discussed any process for adding folks in past the original 29, so wanted to bounce this past y’all first.

Given that our earlier-agreed-upon population cap is 50 testers, shall we just go ahead and proactively invite in anyone who responds to any of our calls for further testers — limiting this to the first 21 respondents, if necessary? (As opposed to discussing each name internally in case one of us wants to veto someone, I suppose.)

If that sounds good, then just pop their email addresses to me as you receive them, and I’ll add them to the testers2019 mailing list and send em the initial instructions.

(In other news, also just now received the first email from someone who is stuck in Zarf’s game. :) But I think they’re just new to parser IF, and are game to learn. I’ve checked with him and will just forward such requests to him directly for now.)