[Accessibility-testing] Volunteer hour count

Jason McIntosh jmac at jmac.org
Fri Jan 11 19:58:54 EST 2019

Hey folks!

Time for me to needle you about this. Please reply to either me or Zarf with an *estimate* of how many volunteer hours you sunk into IFTF Accessibility work over 2018. This includes time in meetings.

As Zarf says below, it needn’t be precise, just something that sounds right, given your own input level. (Example: Did you come to 10 meetings, and figure that you maybe spent twice as much time doing other committee stuff as attending meetings? Boom, 30 hours, ship it.)

This will really help us with IFTF's 2018 transparency report. Thank you!!