[Accessibility-testing] Some saturday-nite numbers

Jason McIntosh jmac at jmac.org
Sat Jan 12 18:51:59 EST 2019

Since Thursday, I’ve added seven new recruits (plus one dad of a young volunteer!) from our call for more blind testers — thanks for the elbow grease, everyone. (That brings us to 36 testers total.)

Surveys filled out:

ToA: 10
ANBtO: 6

I haven’t examined the responses yet. It occurs to me as I write this that I should share the responses with the list, so look for that later.

The only other feedback I’ve received so far is from someone who got stuck with some basic parser stuff in Zarf’s game; I forwarded them to Zarf.