[Accessibility-testing] June plans

Andrew Plotkin erkyrath at eblong.com
Mon Jun 3 12:15:38 EDT 2019

On Mon, 3 Jun 2019, Jason McIntosh wrote:

> But until then, let me
> take this opportunity to say how proud I am of the work that this
> committee has accomplished. Over the last two and a half years, you have
> all contributed to this new effort to make interactive fiction better
> and more accessible for everyone, and I feel extremely grateful for it.

Thank you for taking it over! I am also very pleased with the result, even
though (cough) I haven't read through the report yet. I had to switch over
from accessibility work to NarraScope work, plus other life stuff, so I've
been quietly lurking for the past few months. Nonetheless I am proud to
have contributed, and I hope to be involved in future stages of the
accessibility work once my summer settles down.

(In particular, I foresee being involved in the planning for better
alt-text on audio.)

--Z

--
*