[Accessibility-testing] June plans

Jason McIntosh jmac at jmac.org
Mon Jun 24 21:01:07 EDT 2019

I just shared this with that forum thread (with Austin’s permission) and now IF game designers are starting to ask me to ask Austin more questions about how screen readers interact with weird words, like fantasy-adventure spell names! I encouraged him to just ask y’all directly instead, and added that I’d encourage y’all to go visit the forum thread as well, so here is me doing that.

(The thread again is https://intfiction.org/t/iftfs-accessibility-testing-project-report/41503, and I’d be curious to know how accessible this new forum software is; it’s only been running since February.