[Accessibility-testing] March 11 call

Jason McIntosh jmac at jmac.org
Sat Mar 23 12:31:53 EDT 2019

Hi all,

Just a reminder that our next call is scheduled for Tuesday, March 26, at 7 PM Eastern; please join if you can. I’d still like folks to have reviewed the APX guidelines (https://accessible.games/accessible-player-experiences) by then, with a plan to start discussing how these can map to the observations we’ve made and the conclusions we’re reaching towards.

Speaking of reaching, I’d like to have at least a rough and agreed-upon list of recommendations by April 8, and then an agreed-upon report outline (with an associated division of labor) by April 22; that’ll give us about seven weeks thereafter to put the thing together. Does that sound reasonable?