[Accessibility-testing] Updated draft of a recommendations list

Jason McIntosh jmac at jmac.org
Tue Mar 26 16:58:09 EDT 2019

All,

Here is my updated stab at a list of community recommendations, as a plain-text outline. It includes various points folks raised during our March 11 call, and it also works in the names of APX design patterns that various recommendations map to.

(Not all of these recommendations map to APX patterns, but most do. And a handful of APX patterns don’t really seem to have much direct relevance to IF, per Mark’s own prediction; I’ve listed those in this document as well.)