[Accessibility-testing] May 20 meeting debrief & planning updates

Jason McIntosh jmac at jmac.org
Tue May 28 15:40:52 EDT 2019

Thanks, Austin.

I haven’t heard from anyone else, so I’m calling the current report draft at https://jmac.org/misc/a11y/report_draft/ final — or, anyway, final enough to publish and promote. (I expect some amount of post-publication tweaking when people call out tiny errors or inconsistencies we have missed.)

I continue to plan to make that happen on June 3, which is a week from yesterday! This will involve me, as a first step, putting the report at its permanent home on the iftechfoundation.org website, and then updating other pages on that site as appropriate in order to link to it. I’ll update this list as that happens.