[Con-info] NarraScope 2019 is accepting proposals for talks

Andrew Plotkin erkyrath at eblong.com
Mon Nov 26 23:44:48 EST 2018

The NarraScope planning process continues! We've just posted a call
for proposals for talks and panels.

https://narrascope.org/pages/call.html

The details are all at the link above. But to sum up: we're looking for
cutting-edge discussions about adventure games, narrative design,
interactive fiction, and anything else that falls under our umbrella. We
hope to represent a wide range of viewpoints -- indies, academics,
communities outside the gaming mainstream.

NarraScope 2019 will take place at MIT (Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA)
from June 14-16, 2019. (https://narrascope.org/)

Proposals are due by January 18th. We expect to have one-hour talks and
panel discussions, plus probably a session of lightning talks (five to ten
minutes).

We regret we are unable to cover travel expenses for speakers this year.

Thanks in advance! If you have any questions, by all means ask. It's our
first time, we probably missed stuff.

--Z

--
*