[Friends of IFTF] March Newsletter from the Interactive Fiction Technology Foundation

David Streever davidstreever at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 20:53:50 EST 2018

Dear friend of IFTF,

We are proud to announce our 2017 transparency report, authored by one of
our co-founders, Flourish Klink. This policy, along with our open books
financials, comes directly from her experience and expertise, and makes it
even harder to announce that she'll be stepping down from her spot on the
board at the end of her term on March 5 due to time constraints. She'll
continue working with IFTF when possible, and we will continue in the
trajectory she set us on in transparency.

Find a link to the report or read more in our latest blog post:
http://blog.iftechfoundation.org/2018-03-02-2017-iftf-transparency-report-now-available.html
.

In other IFTF transparency news, Jason McIntosh, who has assumed leadership
of our accessibility testing program, has announced that the the
mailing-list archives of that program have been made public. This is part
of the commitment to accountability to the communities that follow and fund
the work we're doing. Blog post:
http://blog.iftechfoundation.org/2018-02-10-a-couple-of-program-chair-updates.html

If you've been forwarded this email, please signup for our newsletter (
http://iftechfoundation.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/friends).

Thank you for your support. Please let us know if you have feedback,
questions, or comments.