[Friends of IFTF] May Newsletter from the Interactive Fiction Technology Foundation

David Streever dls at davidstreever.com
Tue May 1 13:45:13 EDT 2018

Dear friend of IFTF,

Our plans for a 2019 summer conference in Boston continue with the
formation of a Con Committee. The committee is in the process of setting up
its first meeting and nailing down its charter. Stay tuned to the blog (
http://blog.iftechfoundation.org/) and this newsletter to get updates as we
post them.

In other committee news, our education committee has formed, and will issue
an announcement soon over our blog from committee chair Judith Pintar. The
accessibility committee continues their work on accessibility testing with
Slack drop-in hours for all members.

The archive committee has had its annual meeting, with no news to report
because the IF Archive keeps on humming along smoothly, says committee
chair Andrew Plotkin.

In more happening news, we are also working on a new way to support the
foundation through monthly giving, made possible with Paypal; we'll
announce links and more information as we roll this out both here and on
the blog.

Thank you for your support. Please let us know if you have any feedback,
questions, or comments.