[Con-volunteer] Two remaining tasks! Keynote Speaker Wrangler and Photographer!

Dan Cox dan.cox at videlais.com
Tue Jun 11 20:06:34 EDT 2019

Hi, everyone

We still have two remaining tasks: Keynote Speaker Wrangler and
Photographer!

We are looking for a volunteer to pick up the keynote speaker from the
airport and drop her off at her hotel. This would need to happen around 3
pm Friday. Ideally, the same person would both pick her up on Friday and
take her back to the airport on Sunday afternoon. However, one of the
conference organizers has agreed to the Sunday drop-off if another person
can do the Friday pick-up.

If you think you can do this, let me know as soon as possible!

Photographer! We would like a person to be dedicated to taking pictures of
people at NarraScope. If no one is interested or able, I will be taking on
this role while I'm walking around and also checking tech before sessions.
I would really prefer, though, to pass this off to a person who can do a
better job than I could between things.

If this could be you, let me know!