[Con-volunteer] Schedule Sign-up is Coming!

Dan Cox dan.cox at videlais.com
Thu May 23 22:44:50 EDT 2019

Hi, everyone

I've been asked a few times about scheduling concerns and some people have
let me know they will only be available to volunteer on certain days or for
specific times.

Since we are still accepting volunteers, I will be waiting another day
before sending out the schedule, but the information I have conveyed to
others is the following: there are currently three, roughly three-hour
blocks per day for the weekend. For Friday, we weren't planning on using
volunteers, but since some people have asked, we may open that as well.

Even though we are planning for three-hour blocks, I am very open to us
making those into smaller blocks of time as long as we have people covering
everything. Generally, we need people for the sign-in area and a person to
walk around the expo hall. As long as we have people for those, we can
better organize everything else.

I hope this answers some of the common questions I've gotten! I ask for
some more patience as I reach out to the newest volunteers and get them
registered for everything.