[Con-volunteer] Sign-up for time blocks!

Dan Cox dan.cox at videlais.com
Sat May 25 23:27:27 EDT 2019

Hi, everyone

Thank you for your patience as I got new volunteers registered and everyone
onto this mailing list! While I don't expect to get any more volunteers
this close to the conference, we will unofficially be accepting more for
another week.

As I mentioned in the last email, I'd like everyone to sign-up for at least
one area in one three-hour block of time to start.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zB6ME24Nig6rFFFqSzCeBAdf_YdrhamSPs9ZM-9Ybfo/edit?usp=sharing

I ask that you prioritize the morning slots for each day, as we expect
those to be the busiest times. Once at least one person has signed-up for
each slot, please pick another. If the slots have filled when you could
have volunteered, you can also add your name to a block. Once more than two
people have signed up for both the Sign-in Desk and Expo Hall areas, please
do not add more.

Some people have let me know of their limited availability on certain days.
If all of the slots fill and you cannot find a time to volunteer, let me
know. We also have some small tasks you could help with or we can work to
have you share times with people.

Once you have signed-up, please also review the Code of Conduct. I'm going
to be discussing it in another email shortly, but I recommend reading
through it to be aware of our rules for trying to make NarraScope as safe
and welcoming as possible.

http://narrascope.org/pages/code-of-conduct.htm
<http://narrascope.org/pages/code-of-conduct.html>l
<http://narrascope.org/pages/code-of-conduct.html>