[Testing2019] Reminder: Testing ends tomorrow, Feb 11

Jason McIntosh jmac at jmac.org
Sun Feb 10 15:42:03 EST 2019

Good afternoon, testers,

This email is a reminder to y’all that IFTF’s IF testing project is accepting survey responses through the end of tomorrow, Monday February 11.

We have received responses from about three-fifths of you, which is most excellent! If you haven’t sent in your surveys yet, but intend to, you’ve got a day and change remaining: http://accessibility.iftechfoundation.org

If you have accessibility issues with the surveys themselves, please let me know, and I’ll share some plain-text versions via email that you can fill out instead. (We did give the surveys an accessibility run-through before launching the test, but there’s always room for unexpected problems with these things…)