[Testing2019] The surveys have closed. Thank you!

Jason McIntosh jmac at jmac.org
Tue Feb 12 13:37:10 EST 2019

Hi everyone,

The deadline has passed, so I have closed the two surveys to further responses. Thank you so much to everyone for your time and attention towards this project!

We plan to send out a $10 Amazon gift card before the end of February to everyone who submitted at least one survey response, as a token of our gratitude.

As for what we’ll actually do with the data you all generated, our ultimate output will be a report to IF community and the public at large, which we plan to publish to the web later this year. I will post to this list when that report goes online.