[Testing2019] A correction about "A Night Below the Opera"

Jason McIntosh jmac at jmac.org
Sun Jan 20 17:00:10 EST 2019

Hello, IF accessibility testers,

I have a correction to make regarding the instructions for playing “A Night Below the Opera”. Its how-to-play page (http://accessibility.iftechfoundation.org/A%20Night%20Below%20the%20Opera/index.html) had a reference to finding its game file “within your test packet”, and this was in error. We had originally prepared the tests as downloadable packets instead of a website, and we failed to update this bit of text after we made this change.

I’ve updated the page to point at the game file’s correct location. If you’d like to try playing the game in an interpreter program, you are now able to do so! Thank you for your patience, and sorry for the confusion. (And thanks to tester Jay for bringing this to my attention!)