[Testing2019] Regarding multiple plays of one game

Jason McIntosh jmac at jmac.org
Tue Jan 29 15:26:15 EST 2019

Hi testers,

I’ve received a couple of responses from folks who have played one or both of the games several times, testing their accessibility across various platforms — for example, playing “A Night Beneath the Opera” once in a web browser, and again on a local interpreter program. While this level of involvement is not at all required, we absolutely do welcome it from anyone who does wish to put the extra effort in!

If you do want to measure a game’s accessibility across multiple platforms like this, please do feel free to fill out a separate survey for every platform you play it on. If it’s easier for you, you can also fill out one survey that summarizes your findings — so long as it’s clear to us, reading your survey, what you did, and how well it worked for you.

I should clarify that our project’s budget limits us to rewarding testers who turn in at least one survey with a single $10 gift card, no matter how many surveys beyond that they complete. But, I’ll see if I can’t find a way to acknowledge above-and-beyond testers in our final report!